4-H Canada and Syngenta Canada are excited to present the 2016 Proud to Bee a 4-H’er campaign!
The Proud to Bee a 4-H’er campaign provides 4-H’ers from coast-to-coast with the opportunity to:
- Spread the news about 4-H and the fun, meaningful and engaging activities offered.
- Learn (by doing, of course!) all about the amazing and fascinating work of Canada’s pollinators.
- Get outside and enjoy nature. Plant, grow and tend a bee-friendly garden
- Share the reasons YOU are Proud to Bee a 4-H’er, and enter for a chance to win great prizes by taking part in the national video contest!
In the first two years of Proud to Bee a 4-H’er, 4-H Canada and Syngenta Canada provided 4-H’ers across Canada with the opportunity to get hands-on and “Learn To Do By Doing” by growing a bee pollinator garden.
Clubs who signed up will receive:
- 100 packets of Proud to Bee a 4-H’er Pollinator seed mix.
- Info cards detailing the importance of what you are doing to help support pollinator habitat and health in your community.
- Sales tracking sheet with information and recommendations on how to sell the seed packets. 100% of any revenue from seed sales will stay with your club.
4-H Canada would love to see your involvement and progress with the Proud to Bee a 4-H’er campaign.
Keep us in the loop by:
- Spreading the word on Facebook (and tagging 4-H Canada).
- Posting on Twitter and Instagram (using @4HCanada and #ProudToBee4H)
- Emailing photos, comments, and updates to email@example.com
Coming soon: information about the Proud To Bee A 4-H'er video contest! Stay tuned!