4-H Canada and Syngenta Canada are excited to present the 2016 Proud to Bee a 4-H’er Video Contest where you can win great prizes!
Proud to Bee a 4-H’er Video Contest.
4-H Canada and Syngenta Canada are excited to present the 2016 Proud to Bee a 4-H’er Video Contest where you and your club can win great prizes.
It’s simple, just get together and create a video up to 45-seconds in length – as a group or as an individual – explaining why you’re Proud to Bee a 4-H’er. It’s like pollinating your 4-H pride! Then, the most votes gets the big prizes!
After submitting the video (between November 1, 2016 and November 20, 2016) through enter.4-h-canada.ca, let the voting begin.
The voting period begins November 21, 2016 where you, your family and friends can vote once per day until November 30, 2016. Winners will be announced on December 2, 2016.
Steps for getting in on the fun and submitting your video!
Here’s a quick checklist of what you’ll need before you submit your video:
- Your video (of course)
- Completed and signed CONSENT FORM scanned or photographed
- Your 4-H club and leader info
- Read and accept the contest rules– here’s a PDF OF THE CONTEST RULES
- Submit your videos HERE!
- A GoPro HERO4 for the grand prize winner
- Two runners up will receive 16GB iPad minis
- The rest of the top 10 entries will receive selfie sticks
- And, for the early birds, the first 20 entries will get a 4-H branded item!
Keep us in the loop by:
- Spreading the word on Facebook (and tagging 4-H Canada).
- Posting on Twitter and Instagram (using @4HCanada and #ProudToBee4H)
- Emailing photos, comments, and updates to email@example.com