4-H Canada and Syngenta Canada are excited to launch year five of Proud to Bee a 4-H’er! This fun and exciting club outreach initiative provides 4-H’ers from coast-to-coast with the opportunity to:
- Spread the news about 4-H and the fun, meaningful and engaging activities offered.
- Learn all about the amazing and fascinating work of Canada’s pollinators.
- Get outside and enjoy nature. Plant, grow and tend a bee-friendly garden.
After four years and over 125,000 seed packets planted by members across the country, this year we are aiming to surpass 150,000 seed packets distributed!
Clubs who register will receive:
- 100 packets of Proud to Bee a 4-H’er Pollinator seed mix.
- Info cards you can share, detailing the importance of what you are doing to help support pollinator habitat and health in your community.
- Sales tracking sheet with information and recommendations on how to sell the seed packets if you would like to (100% of any revenue from seed sales will stay with your club!)
Registration for 2018 is now closed.
4-H Canada would love to see your involvement and progress with the Proud to Bee a 4-H’er campaign, so make sure you keep us in the loop! Here are some ways to share the buzz:
Spread the word on Facebook (and tag 4-H Canada).
Email photos, comments and updates to email@example.com