With the continued support of Farm Credit Canada (FCC), 4-H Canada's goal is to help young Canadians “Learn To Do By Doing” in a safe, inclusive and fun environment. Together, we believe in nurturing responsible, caring and contributing leaders who are committed to positively impacting their communities across Canada and around the world.
Farm Credit Canada has committed $250,000 per year to 4-H Canada until 2019. See the news release here.
Applications will be accepted here from August 8 to October 31, 2016. Applications are processed – and funds granted – on a first-come, first-served basis until all funds are allotted, so please apply as soon as possible.
The FCC 4-H Club Fund is available to 4-H clubs, districts and regions across Canada. Activities eligible for funding include:
Costs associated with developing existing programs and activities.
- Costs associated with events, such as transportation costs, entrance and admission fees.
- Costs associated with club participation in exchanges and club trips.
- Developing or purchasing resource materials (leader, volunteer, activity materials.
- Volunteer support and recognition costs.
- Speaker fees and recognition.
- Seed money for local club fundraising.
- Purchase of equipment and supplies (Achievement Day supplies, sports equipment, activity supplies, outdoor equipment, trophies, recognition of members).
Support for 2015 totalled $122,000, which was granted in amounts of up to $500. You can view the list of 2015 recipients here.
For more information please contact email@example.com