- Being active and engaged community members.
- Taking part in experiential learning programs that let you jump right in and learn new skills first-hand.
- Meeting new friends and creating strong relationships that last a lifetime.
- Receiving mentor support to fully embrace your skills as a leader.
- Being confident that you can participate in a safe, supportive, friendly, and inclusive environment that places a high priority on fun!
Here is a list of provincial 4-H associations. Contact 4-H in your province to find out more about clubs in your area!
4-H British Columbia
Association des Jeunes
Ruraux du Québec (AJRQ)
4-H New Brunswick
4-H Nova Scotia
4-H Newfoundland & Labrador