- Being active and engaged community members.
- Taking part in experiential learning programs that let you jump right in and learn new skills first-hand.
- Meeting new friends and creating strong relationships that last a lifetime.
- Receiving mentor support to fully embrace your skills as a leader.
- Being confident that you can participate in a safe, supportive, friendly, and inclusive environment that places a high priority on fun!
Here is a list of provincial 4-H associations. Contact 4-H in your province to find out more about clubs in your area!
4-H British Columbia
Association des Jeunes
Ruraux du Québec (AJRQ)
Conseil francophone des
4-H du Nouveau-Brunswick
4-H New Brunswick
4-H Nova Scotia
4-H Newfoundland & Labrador
4-H Canada is excited to announce the launch of our new Club Kits, which include the 4-H Canada New Volunteer Leader Guide, 4-H Member Handbook and Program Guide. These kits offer an introductory guide for new leaders and members to:
- Understand 4-H in Canada
- Learn about the steps involved in starting or joining a club
- Get excited about being part of 4-H as a positive youth development organization connected to communities across Canada!
Thanks to the support of our Canada 150 partners these resources were developed in consultation with 4-H staff across the country. View the resources here and connect with your provincial office to get your kit now!