With Careers on the Grow internship placements, you can take advantage of hands-on learning opportunities within companies, on farms, with social enterprises, and in rural and urban communities across Canada.
These internships help you build upon your transferrable and career readiness skills while gaining meaningful work experience that expands your professional network. Placements range from two to six weeks and are customized to meet the needs of the individual 4-H member.
Summer 2023 Placements
- BASF Canada: Agriculture Intern – HR Specialist
- Canadian Cattle Association: Youth Leadership Intern
- Canadian Federation of Agriculture: Event & Stakeholder Relations Co-ordinator
- Canadian Federation of Agriculture: Policy Analyst, Natural and Applied Sciences
- Canadian Red Cross: Internship
- Canadian Sugar Beet Producers: Agriculture Intern – Communications & Stakeholder Engagement
- Cargill: Grain/Crop Inputs Industry Intern
- Dalhousie University, Faculty of Agriculture: Community Education Intern
- Food Banks Canada: Expanded Network Penetration of Marketplace program
- Food Banks Canada: Launch of Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Calculator & Food Donation Strategy
- Second Harvest: Education & Training Intern
- Second Harvest: Operations Intern
- Syngenta Canada: Corporate Communications Assistant
Internships are available to 4-H members or alumni ages 18 to 25. For more information, read the internship application guidelines.
Careers on the Grow is supported by: