With Careers on the Grow internship placements, you can take advantage of hands-on learning opportunities within companies, on farms, with social enterprises, and in rural and urban communities across Canada.
These internships help you build upon your transferrable and career readiness skills while gaining meaningful work experience that expands your professional network. Placements range from two to six weeks and are customized to meet the needs of the individual 4-H member.
Summer 2022 Placements
- BASF Canada: Agriculture Intern, Communications & Community Engagement
- Canadian Red Cross: Intern
- Cooperation Canada: Communications Intern
- Food Banks Canada: Intern
- Second Harvest: Education and Training Intern
- Second Harvest: Operations Intern
- Cargill: Grain Industry Intern
Internships are available to 4-H members or alumni ages 18 to 25. For more information, read the internship application guidelines.
Careers on the Grow is supported by: