Virtual Impact: Growing Youth Leadership
Date: Feb. 16 – 22, 2021
Location: Virtual, via Zoom and Guidebook
Cost: $100 per person
About the Program
Leadership Summit is an exciting opportunity for 4-H volunteer leaders and professionals to showcase the communities they are building, share innovative program ideas, and hear from experts on emerging topics. It includes a mix of workshops, an expert keynote, knowledge sharing, networking, and fun! All of this will take place virtually for 2021, allowing you to engage safely from the comfort of your home.
What to Expect
4-H is all about the “Learn To Do By Doing” approach. The best way to create a 4-H club where youth feel valued, connected, and supported is to experience these things when you attend Leadership Summit! We hope at the end of Leadership Summit you feel:
- Valued, as we celebrate volunteer achievements and have some fun;
- Connected, as we share successes and challenges, and you build a network of other leaders and youth; and
- Supported, as we direct you to new resources and bring in experts to inspire and grow your skills.
As a registered participant, you will receive:
- Access to all workshops, keynotes and sessions
- A conference kit full of useful resources, interactive and hands-on curriculum for leading your club, tools for personal and professional growth, a certificate of participation and other fun goodies to help you make the most of this virtual event.
- Attendance to the Leadership Awards, with host Rick Mercer, as a VIP guest which includes a special gift box.
- Exclusive access to session recordings within 48 hours of the session.
- Opportunities to share ideas, best practices, insights, successes, and unique program ideas as well as seek input on current challenges.
- And more!
How to participate
Leadership Summit is open to 4-H volunteer leaders from across Canada. Registration is managed through your provincial 4-H office.
To participate, please contact your provincial office and let them know you want to attend!
Thank you to our partners
Careers on the Grow Partner